Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE) is a merger of two companies – Baker Hughes and General Electric – who work together for the whole oil & gas industry. Our local Oil&Gas engineering teams are part of the new structure.
We are professionally engaged in designing, analyzing and supporting various types of compressors, gas and steam turbines for mechanical drives, power and cogeneration applications, turbo expanders for energy recovery, auxiliary systems and subsea production systems.
We work in two major fields – Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) and Oilfield Equipment (OFE).
TPS engineers cover all topics connected to areas such as:
- Gas Turbines and Package,
- System Operability, Shaft Line Integration;
- Reciprocating Compressors & Small Centrifugals;
- Services Engineering;
- Materials Engineering.
OFE engineers work on areas such as:
- Subsea Production Systems;
- Manifolds & Connection Systems;
- Well Access;
- Controls Systems;
- Service Engineering;
- Systems Engineering.
As a part of Baker Hughes, a GE Company we work together with nearly 70,000 other people from more than 120 countries on bringing the oil & gas industry together – achieve business continuity, minimize disruption and meet and exceed performance objectives. As the global BHGE brand promise says: We invent smarter ways to bring energy to the world. As the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions, we harness the passion and experience of our people to take on our customers’ hardest oil and gas challenges.
- 09/07/2018Our delegation took part at the biggest military fair in Europe – MSPO 2018 This week, between Tuesday, September 4th and Friday, September 7th, GE delegation takes part in the 26th International Defence Industry Exhibition MSPO in Kielce – the biggest military fair in Europe. Last year, more than 35 000 guests visited the Exhibition, while 618 exhibitors from 27 counties showed their products there. We asked Krzysztof Połomski, Senior Business Development Manager, what he thinks about our stay at the exhibition. “I a...more >>
- 07/26/2018EDC engineer became the vice-champion of the world in gliding Łukasz Grabowski from GE Aviation won the 2nd place at the 35th FAI World Gliding Championships (WGC), in 15-meter class gliders. The competition was held in Ostrów Wielkopolski, from July 8th till 21st. We talked with Łukasz about his passion, success and gliding itself. EDC: At first, congratulations! Please tell us, how you combine working full-time job with gliding on the highest world level? ŁG: Gliding is the sport that you don’t ...more >>
- 07/20/2018Over 50 young engineers attended [email protected] training at our site From Monday, July 16th till Thursday, July 19th, at EDC we hosted the [email protected] training. Over 50 young engineers from all over the world and from various GE businesses: Aviation Engines, Aviation Systems, BHGE, Power, and Renewables) had a chance to explore our multidisciplinary engineering center’s facilities. The attractions included EDC laboratories tour (Materials Lab, Component Test Lab and Avionics Lab) and speeches given by EDC Managers, suc...more >>
- 07/16/2018US students visited EDC within the Presidential Scholarship In June 2018, 20 students from various US universities, visited EDC taking part in the 2nd edition of the Presidential Scholarship in Poland. They visited our laboratories and talked with our engineers about their projects and careers. The whole program was organized by GE, the Chancellery of the Polish President and the Polish-Slavic Federal Credit Union (PSFCU). It lasted 10 days and during that time student not only visited EDC, but also w...more >>
- 07/13/2018EDC takes part in the historical GE Power project On Thursday, July 12th GE signed a contract with two Polish Energy manufacturers Energa and Enea to build the 1000MWe ultra-supercritical coal power plant Ostrołęka C. Contract price: $ 1.7B Construction time: 54 months Contract type: turn key On behalf of GE Poland, the contract was signed by Sławomir Żygowski – President of GE Power in Poland. During the signature ceremony, EDC was represented by Marian Lubieni...more >>