Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE) is a merger of two companies – Baker Hughes and General Electric – who work together for the whole oil & gas industry. Our local Oil&Gas engineering teams are part of the new structure.
We are professionally engaged in designing, analyzing and supporting various types of compressors, gas and steam turbines for mechanical drives, power and cogeneration applications, turbo expanders for energy recovery, auxiliary systems and subsea production systems.
We work in two major fields – Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) and Oilfield Equipment (OFE).
TPS engineers cover all topics connected to areas such as:
- Gas Turbines and Package,
- System Operability, Shaft Line Integration;
- Reciprocating Compressors & Small Centrifugals;
- Services Engineering;
- Materials Engineering.
OFE engineers work on areas such as:
- Subsea Production Systems;
- Manifolds & Connection Systems;
- Well Access;
- Controls Systems;
- Service Engineering;
- Systems Engineering.
As a part of Baker Hughes, a GE Company we work together with nearly 70,000 other people from more than 120 countries on bringing the oil & gas industry together – achieve business continuity, minimize disruption and meet and exceed performance objectives. As the global BHGE brand promise says: We invent smarter ways to bring energy to the world. As the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions, we harness the passion and experience of our people to take on our customers’ hardest oil and gas challenges.
- 03/14/2018Recruitment for Edison Engineering Development Program has just started We are happy to announce that we started collecting applications for this year’s edition of the Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP). This is a 2 to 2,5 years corporate program for graduates or soon-to-be graduates in mechanical or electrical engineering, who have a passion for technology and would like to develop their career at EDC. During the program future Edisons will overgo the intense technical training – the Advanced Course in ...more >>
- 03/02/2018EDC is launching Pani Inżynier w Pracy: Akademia EDC – the technology program for women We are happy to announce that we started collecting applications for this year's edition of the workshops Pani Inżynier w Pracy: Akademia EDC. It is a series of four Saturday meetings organized in the form of technical and business trainings. The program starts on April 14th and is dedicated to women students of STEM faculties, who are on their 3rd-5th year of study or for fresh graduates. During the four meetings the participants will learn how ...more >>
- 02/02/2018Too cold for a new adventure? Not for EDC motorcycle riders! While the temperature outside drops far below 0˚C, most of the people think about some cozy shelter. Others just start their preparation for outdoor celebration. Between them – Adam Markiewicz and Aleksandra Grzybowska from the EDC Motorcycle Riders. Last weekend they took part in the Winter Sidecar Festival (Zimowe Święto Kosza), that was held at the private polygon located in forest near Niewierszyn (central Poland). This event brings together ...more >>
- 01/24/2018Argentina warmly welcomed Boeing 737-Max with LEAP 1B engines At the end of last year the first Boeing 737-Max powered by LEAP 1B engines was delivered to one of the customers – Aerolineas Argentina. EDC LEAP Fleet Engineer - Marek Galas was there as the EIS customer on-site support within the LEAP-1B expert connect project. The national carrier announced delivering of the new aircraft and our engines very widely in TV, radio and newspapers (full list of promotional activities is available here...more >>
- 01/15/2018Contest for MEiL students and researchers is on track We remind you that you still can join the GE Challenge that is held in cooperation with the Faculty of Power and Aeronautical Engineering of the Warsaw University of Technology. This is the special contest for students-scientists, researchers, scientific circles and PhD students from the Faculty of Power and Aeronautical Engineering of the Warsaw University of Technology. The aim of this contest is to promote talented young scientists. Participan...more >>