At the moment EDC Oil&Gas consists of 480 engineers. They are professionally engaged in designing, analysis and support for various types of compressors, gas and steam turbines for mechanical drives, power and cogeneration application, turbo expanders for energy recovery, auxiliary systems and subsea production systems.
EDC Oil&Gas teams work in four major fields:
- Subsea Systems
Subsea Production Systems, Manifolds and Connection Systems, Controls and Service
- Turbomachinery Solutions
Gas Turbines (Design, Package & Installation, Analyses, Manufacturing Support), System Operability, Services Engineering
- Downstream Technology Solutions
DTS Reciprocating Compressors & Small Centrifugals (Design, NPI & Cost-Out, Functional and Manufacturing Support), Services Engineering
- Advanced Technology
Conceptual Design, Materials Engineering, Aero Design, Heat Transfer, High Pressure Tests
GE’s Oil&Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced products and services for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. No matter if it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.
- 07/21/2015EDC at job fairs and universities – spring edition summary At EDC we always try to actively participate in job fairs and visit technical universities to talk to students – just to make as many people as possible aware of the fact that we are a great company to work or have inter...more >>
- 06/16/2015EDC participated in Institute of Aviation scientific conference On Friday, June 12th EDC employees took part in “Krajowe Forum “Międzynarodowa współpraca instytutów badawczych” organized by Institute of Aviation. The event was inaugurated by Adam Struzik, Marshal of Masovian Voivodsh...more >>
- 05/21/2015The 15th EDC anniversary celebrations with Jeff Immelt On Thursday, May 7th all employees of the Engineering Design Center celebrated its 15th anniversary. This special occasion was a chance to gather and together look back at on the decade and a half of hard work, passion a...more >>
- 03/09/2015Pani inżynier w pracy – enhance you career and learn new skills at EDC Are you a woman – engineer? Are you looking for a paid internship? Or would you like to come back to the engineering profession after maternity leave? If your answer is yes, join unique event “Pani inżynier w pracy” ...more >>
- 12/22/2014A little piece of help – Christmas Charity Events at EDC December has been a very busy month for all GE Volunteers. Many initiatives have been undertaken for EDC employees to take part and help people in need. The Second EDC Christmas Fair, led by children from ZOW Marymont...more >>