At the moment EDC Oil&Gas consists of 480 engineers. They are professionally engaged in designing, analysis and support for various types of compressors, gas and steam turbines for mechanical drives, power and cogeneration application, turbo expanders for energy recovery, auxiliary systems and subsea production systems.
EDC Oil&Gas teams work in four major fields:
- Subsea Systems
Subsea Production Systems, Manifolds and Connection Systems, Controls and Service
Projects and System Engineering, Auxiliary Systems Engineering, Compressors & Turboexpanders, Gas Turbines
- Advanced Technology
Conceptual Design, Materials Engineering, Aero Design, Heat Transfer
- Global Services Engineering
Service Project Engineering, Service System Engineering, Life Cycle Engineering, Commissioning
GE’s Oil&Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced products and services for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. No matter if it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.
- 10/16/2014EDC participates in Kariera Inżyniera – Warsaw job fair On Saturday, October 18th EDC representatives of all our businesses are going to take part in a job fair – Kariera Inżyniera. The event will be held in National Stadium in Warsaw. Participants will have the opportunit...more >>
- 10/10/2014General Electric Company Polska Sp. z o.o. & Institute of Aviation sign the Diversity Charter On Wednesday, October 8th, Magdalena Nizik, Chairman of the Management Board of General Electric Company Polska Sp. z o.o. and Witold Wiśniowski, Director of Institute of Aviation officially signed off the Diversity Char...more >>
- 09/24/2014The 9th edition of Justyna Moniuszko Scholarship Program starts in October 2014 October 2014 will mark the start of 9th edition of Justyna Moniuszko Scholarship Program. GE Company Polska and the Warsaw Institute of Aviation offer a Scholarship Program to commemorate the victims of the Smole...more >>
- 08/04/2014New robotic welding station installed at RDC Laboratory On Thursday, July 31st EDC Repair Development Center (RDC) officially launched a new workstation consisting of several devices. “We did that investment to carry out Material Screening project that our RDC team is run...more >>
- 07/15/2014EDC Runners – Radek Serwiński tops three in Nepal Marathon After a fierce fight in one of the most difficult and extreme marathons in the world, Tenzing-Hillary Everest Marathon 2014, EDC engineer Radek Serwinski scored 2nd among foreign runners. The marathon is divided i...more >>