At the moment EDC Oil&Gas consists of 480 engineers. They are professionally engaged in designing, analysis and support for various types of compressors, gas and steam turbines for mechanical drives, power and cogeneration application, turbo expanders for energy recovery, auxiliary systems and subsea production systems.
EDC Oil&Gas teams work in four major fields:
- Subsea Systems
Subsea Production Systems, Manifolds and Connection Systems, Controls and Service
Projects and System Engineering, Auxiliary Systems Engineering, Compressors & Turboexpanders, Gas Turbines
- Advanced Technology
Conceptual Design, Materials Engineering, Aero Design, Heat Transfer
- Global Services Engineering
Service Project Engineering, Service System Engineering, Life Cycle Engineering, Commissioning
GE’s Oil&Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced products and services for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. No matter if it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.
- 08/04/2014New robotic welding station installed at RDC Laboratory On Thursday, July 31st EDC Repair Development Center (RDC) officially launched a new workstation consisting of several devices. “We did that investment to carry out Material Screening project that our RDC team is run...more >>
- 07/15/2014EDC Runners – Radek Serwiński tops three in Nepal Marathon After a fierce fight in one of the most difficult and extreme marathons in the world, Tenzing-Hillary Everest Marathon 2014, EDC engineer Radek Serwinski scored 2nd among foreign runners. The marathon is divided i...more >>
- 07/11/2014EDC has joined internship program “Grasz o staż” 2014 edition This year EDC has joined the program for the second time in a row, funding eight internships (vs two in 2013). We would like to congratulate all individuals who have won the challenging competition and are joining EDC f...more >>
- 06/11/2014EDC team wins Bieg Firmowy 2014 On Saturday June 7th, “EDC Runners I” consisting of our engineers won the 1st place in relay race in Bieg Firmowy 2014. This competition gathered 341 teams from all over the Poland, the race itself it was 16.8 km long...more >>
- 06/03/201418. Science Picnic in Warsaw – EDC also was there! On Saturday, May 31st EDC took part in 18th Science Picnic edition. As usually the event was very huge and thousands of people came to National Stadium to visit 200 exhibitors. EDC had two stands. Oil&Gas showed R...more >>