At the moment EDC Oil&Gas consists of 480 engineers. They are professionally engaged in designing, analysis and support for various types of compressors, gas and steam turbines for mechanical drives, power and cogeneration application, turbo expanders for energy recovery, auxiliary systems and subsea production systems.
EDC Oil&Gas teams work in four major fields:
- Subsea Systems
Subsea Production Systems, Manifolds and Connection Systems, Controls and Service
Projects and System Engineering, Auxiliary Systems Engineering, Compressors & Turboexpanders, Gas Turbines
- Advanced Technology
Conceptual Design, Materials Engineering, Aero Design, Heat Transfer
- Global Services Engineering
Service Project Engineering, Service System Engineering, Life Cycle Engineering, Commissioning
GE’s Oil&Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced products and services for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. No matter if it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.
- 03/09/2015Pani inżynier w pracy – enhance you career and learn new skills at EDC Are you a woman – engineer? Are you looking for a paid internship? Or would you like to come back to the engineering profession after maternity leave? If your answer is yes, join unique event “Pani inżynier w pracy” ...more >>
- 12/22/2014A little piece of help – Christmas Charity Events at EDC December has been a very busy month for all GE Volunteers. Many initiatives have been undertaken for EDC employees to take part and help people in need. The Second EDC Christmas Fair, led by children from ZOW Marymont...more >>
- 10/27/20141st Institute of Aviation Run at EDC On Sunday, 19th October EDC site hosted Pierwszy Bieg Instytutu Lotnictwa (1st Institute of Aviation Run). The event initiated by EDC’s HealthAhead team and sponsored by Institute of, proved to be a great success. Ove...more >>
- 10/16/2014EDC participates in Kariera Inżyniera – Warsaw job fair On Saturday, October 18th EDC representatives of all our businesses are going to take part in a job fair – Kariera Inżyniera. The event will be held in National Stadium in Warsaw. Participants will have the opportunit...more >>
- 10/10/2014General Electric Company Polska Sp. z o.o. & Institute of Aviation sign the Diversity Charter On Wednesday, October 8th, Magdalena Nizik, Chairman of the Management Board of General Electric Company Polska Sp. z o.o. and Witold Wiśniowski, Director of Institute of Aviation officially signed off the Diversity Char...more >>