Praktyki w zespole ATP Advanced Turboprop
ATP Advanced Turboprop
Engineer in LEAP TCF Turbine Center Frame Team - Long-term Apprenticeship Program
LEAP TCF Turbine Center Frame
Aviation Systems (6)
Data & Analytics
Software Engineer - Java
DT Carbon - Data Leakers
Scrum Master - Staff Agile Transformer
Digital Technology - Carbon
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Java
Digital Technology - Oxygen
Senior Software Engineer - Java Script
DT Carbon - Data Leakers
Staz w Centum Turbin Gazowych
NPI New Product Introduction
Data Scientist / Analytics Engineer
Analytics & Automation
Durability Engineer / Analyst (Rail)
EDC Supporting Functions (1)
Reliability Engineer/ Analyst (Rail) - EDC Transportation
Team: Analytics & Automation - Transportation
Ref. no.: T/RE/1
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation. Our engineers work in following areas: aircraft jet engines, gas and steam turbines, electric motors and generators, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, as well as industrial installations including pipelines, and automatics. EDC employs over 1800 engineers and is the largest engineering center in the Central Europe.
Role Summary / Purpose
The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for component reliability analysis and life forecasting, executing all associated activities: data reconciliation, modeling, predicting and advising with cooperation with field and repair engineers.
- Component reliability modeling (deterministic and probabilistic models), predict number of failures during contract.
- Participate as presenter or reviewer on technical reviews.
- Support internal customer with reliability calculations.
- Estimate productivity projects impact on contract.
- After gaining necessary experience – hardware owner responsibility.
- Monitor and communicate project tasks status, issues and significant developments.
- Assure proper documentation of generated analysis consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Numerical tools development.
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering, Physics, Statistic or similar.
- Overall knowledge about mechanical and energy systems.
- Demonstrated English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in probability and a statistical analysis is a plus.
- Knowledge of diesel and rail technology is a plus
- Position in international environment with the possibility of professional skills development
- Travels to Suppliers/Overhaul Shops/Engineering Sites located all over the world
- Wide scope of extra benefits for employees and their families, including private healthcare and extra life insurance
- Flexible work time
- Access to modern technologies
- Friendly atmosphere
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competitive salary
Qualifications / Requirements
I hereby authorize GE Company Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw and the Institute of Aviation based in Warsaw to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. 2002 no 101 position 926).