Praktyki w zespole ATP Advanced Turboprop
ATP Advanced Turboprop
Engineer in LEAP TCF Turbine Center Frame Team - Long-term Apprenticeship Program
LEAP TCF Turbine Center Frame
Aviation Systems (6)
Data & Analytics
Software Engineer - Java
DT Carbon - Data Leakers
Scrum Master - Staff Agile Transformer
Digital Technology - Carbon
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Java
Digital Technology - Oxygen
Senior Software Engineer - Java Script
DT Carbon - Data Leakers
Staz w Centum Turbin Gazowych
NPI New Product Introduction
Data Scientist / Analytics Engineer
Analytics & Automation
Durability Engineer / Analyst (Rail)
EDC Supporting Functions (1)
Team: RDC Repair Development Center - Power
Ref. no.: P/GTC/RDC/1
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation. Our engineers work in following areas: aircraft jet engines, gas and steam turbines, electric motors and generators, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, as well as industrial installations including pipelines, and automatics. EDC employs over 1800 engineers and is the largest engineering center in the Central Europe.
Role Summary / Purpose
We are looking for an experienced Welding Engineer with strong special processes background. The Welding Engineering role is responsible for the execution of the welding related projects at GTC – RDC (Repair Development Center), supporting GE Power business. The focus of this role is to develop, drive and industrialize welding technology for the services network. This role has the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals.
– Be responsible for technology development and support projects related with welding and cladding.
– Be responsible for all welding process aspects for standardized global processes and welding related technology and productivity projects.
– Assure all welding and brazing processes meet required specifications, considering the quality and productivity aspects for this technology
– Support and coordinate with interfacing organizations such as manufacturing, sourcing, services, global engineering and design.
– Support service programs, fulfillment, and New Product/Process Introduction,
– Maintain schedules for the team’s deliverables.
– Communicate progress to all levels of the organization.
Qualifications / Requirements
– B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D degree in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
– Significant experience in welding processes such as; conventional welding (TIG, MIG, etc.), cladding, vacuum furnace brazing is a plus.
– Sound materials background, especially stainless steel, nickel and cobalt based super alloys
– Experience in automated/robotic welding.
– Solid grasp of spoken and written English and Polish
– Willing to travel abroad up to 30%
– Proficient in use of Microsoft office tools
– Welding Engineering Diploma (IWE/IWI or equivalent)
– Product knowledge of aircraft/gas turbine engine parts.
– Experience in industrialization of welding processes and training of welding operators
– Experience with and knowledge of manufacturing processes.
– Familiarity with shop operations and quality systems
– Proven self-starter and independent worker who can work with and/or lead cross-functional teams.
– Good project management skills.
– Demonstrated analysis and problem resolution skills.
– Effective interpersonal skills that enable a learning approach to problem resolution.
– Demonstrated skills to work with/lead suppliers, external resources, and supporting organizations.
– Ability to monitor and communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments.
- Position in international environment with the possibility of professional skills development
- Travels to Suppliers/Overhaul Shops/Engineering Sites located all over the world
- Wide scope of extra benefits for employees and their families, including private healthcare and extra life insurance
- Flexible work time
- Access to modern technologies
- Friendly atmosphere
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competitive salary
I hereby authorize GE Company Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw and the Institute of Aviation based in Warsaw to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. 2002 no 101 position 926).