Edison Program (2)
Aviation - Edison Engineering Development Program
Power - Edison Engineering Development Program
Product Definition Engineer - Long-term Apprenticeship Program
LEAP PDE Product Definition Engineering
Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
Aviation Systems (5)
Senior Software Engineer - C/C++
Embedded Software Rotorcraft Monitoring
Senior Full Stack Developer
DT Oxygen - Train Hoopers
Data Science Developer
Data Science & Analytics
Systems Engineer - Avionics/Power
Avionics & Digital Solutions
Lead Engineer (Heat Transfer/CFD)
Praktyki w Zespole Inzynierii Materialow i Procesow
PWR GPS PWRTECH MPE Materials & Process Engineering
EDC Supporting Functions (2)
EDC Supporting Functions / Internship (3)
Staz - Asytstent/ka Managera Projektow Europejskich
ATP Advanced Turboprop
Staz w Dziale Delegacji i Podrozy Sluzbowych
Staz w Dziale HR
Lead Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Lab Maintenance And Development
Controls Engineer in the Cross-Fleet Solutions
Team: PWR PS PWRTECH Controls - Power
Ref. no.: P/DP/CE/1
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation. Our engineers work in following areas: aircraft jet engines, gas and steam turbines, electric motors and generators, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, as well as industrial installations including pipelines, and automatics. EDC employs over 1800 engineers and is the largest engineering center in the Central Europe.
- Apply engineering principles for the purpose of design, application, support and commissioning of control systems for GE and non-GE turbines.
- Create mobile and workstation HMI applications for the operation of Gas Turbine Driven Generator Sets.
- Develop controls specifications and implement application software used to control a sequence of operations during startup, shutdown and normal operation of Gas Turbine Driven Generator Sets.
- Design, build and maintain control system simulation equipment.
- Design and execute tests of software applications for control systems under development.
- Provide technical support to Installation & Commissioning technicians for the purpose of eliminating problems encountered during startup of gas turbines.
- Support customer (internal and external) meetings with a firm technical understanding of the product line.
- BSc/MSc in Controls Engineering/Applied Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience and familiarity with Gas Turbines or other of industrial controls applications.
- Knowledge of data communication and integration techniques to exchange information by multiple devices on a common Ethernet communication network.
- Ability to diagnose a variety of controls systems devices including redundant controllers, measurement devices, final control elements, servo actuators, communications networks, personal computers, and computer operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to meet agreed-upon goals and measures.
- Solid written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven team player.
- Communicative (fluent preferred) English written & verbal skills essential.
- Experience with other industrial automation software, including Siemens (Step 7, PCS7, T2000, T3000), Mitsubishi (Netmation), Emerson (Ovation) or other used for turbine control system.
- Experience with industrial communication protocols including Profinet, Profibus, Modbus, Foundation Fieldbus, CAN Open, IO Net, OPC.
- Experience with Java, HTML, XML or GE Predix platform would be also very welcome.
- Position in international environment with the possibility of professional skills development
- Travels to Suppliers/Overhaul Shops/Engineering Sites located all over the world
- Wide scope of extra benefits for employees and their families, including private healthcare and extra life insurance
- Flexible work time
- Access to modern technologies
- Friendly atmosphere
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competitive salary
Qualifications / Requirements
I hereby authorize GE Company Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw and the Institute of Aviation based in Warsaw to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. 2002 no 101 position 926).