Praktyki w zespole ATP Advanced Turboprop
ATP Advanced Turboprop
Engineer in LEAP TCF Turbine Center Frame Team - Long-term Apprenticeship Program
LEAP TCF Turbine Center Frame
Aviation Systems (6)
Data & Analytics
Software Engineer - Java
DT Carbon - Data Leakers
Scrum Master - Staff Agile Transformer
Digital Technology - Carbon
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Java
Digital Technology - Oxygen
Senior Software Engineer - Java Script
DT Carbon - Data Leakers
Staz w Centum Turbin Gazowych
NPI New Product Introduction
Data Scientist / Analytics Engineer
Analytics & Automation
Durability Engineer / Analyst (Rail)
EDC Supporting Functions (1)
Thermal Systems Design Engineer - Internship Program
Team: GEnx LCE TSD - Aviation
Ref. no.: A/TSD/Intern/1
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation. Our engineers work in following areas: aircraft jet engines, gas and steam turbines, electric motors and generators, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, as well as industrial installations including pipelines, and automatics. EDC employs over 1800 engineers and is the largest engineering center in the Central Europe.
- Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, flow and thermal analyses related to the assigned projects.
- Learn & apply new technical tools, methods and concepts.
- Monitor and effectively communicate projects status, issues and significant developments.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated to substantiate analyzed components, assemblies and/or systems consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Recommend approach to meet the technical and program requirements. Implement plans to achieve technical requirements, schedules and contract commitments.
- Participate as a presenter in technical reviews.
- Support specific functional &/or organizational initiatives.
- Knowledge of fluid mechanics and thermodynamics.
- Effective oral and written communications skills, good English (reading, speaking and writing).
- Ability to work in the team in a customer-centric global environment.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and persistent to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and ability to ask constructive questions.
- Finite Element Method basics.
- Aircraft engine architecture would be a plus.
- Microsoft Office (excel, word, power point).
- Engineering software knowledge (Hypermesh, Patran/Nastran, Ansys Fluent/CFX) would be a plus.
- Paid 2 months Internship at our office in Warsaw.
- Taking part in real projects as a team member.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to modern technologies.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Interesting projects.
Qualifications / Requirements
I hereby authorize GE Company Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw and the Institute of Aviation based in Warsaw to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. 2002 no 101 position 926).