Praktyki w zespole ATP Advanced Turboprop
ATP Advanced Turboprop
Engineer in LEAP TCF Turbine Center Frame Team - Long-term Apprenticeship Program
LEAP TCF Turbine Center Frame
Aviation Systems (6)
Data & Analytics
Software Engineer - Java
DT Carbon - Data Leakers
Scrum Master - Staff Agile Transformer
Digital Technology - Carbon
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Java
Digital Technology - Oxygen
Senior Software Engineer - Java Script
DT Carbon - Data Leakers
Staz w Centum Turbin Gazowych
NPI New Product Introduction
Data Scientist / Analytics Engineer
Analytics & Automation
Durability Engineer / Analyst (Rail)
EDC Supporting Functions (1)
Operation Specialist - 3/6 - months internship
Team: Aviation Systems Mechanical - Aviation Systems
Ref. no.: AS/SOP/1
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation. Our engineers work in following areas: aircraft jet engines, gas and steam turbines, electric motors and generators, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, as well as industrial installations including pipelines, and automatics. EDC employs over 1800 engineers and is the largest engineering center in the Central Europe.
- Take part in multi-disciplined (finance, administration, operations, engineering, sourcing) teams on assigned tasks.
- Support Ops Leader in introducing, improving, co-ordinate and monitoring engineering and administrative processes inside of the organization.
- Track funding, metrics & budget – obtain appropriate manpower allocations to support these activities.
- Track Engineering Productivity & Simplification effort
- Updating Resource Supply & Demand data for various customers.
- Presenting operations data to management.
- Supporting financial team and administration team.
- Supporting global operation organization.
- Student/Graduate of Finance, Economy, Administration studies or related (Engineering studies would be an advantage)
- Target oriented.
- Very good communication skills, good presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills, passion to learn, open mind, strong motivation.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office tools.
- Paid 3 or 6 months internship
- Possibility of development in an international engineering environment
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible work time
- Private medical healthcare
Qualifications / Requirements
I hereby authorize GE Company Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw and the Institute of Aviation based in Warsaw to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. 2002 no 101 position 926).