Edison Program (2)
Aviation - Edison Engineering Development Program
Power - Edison Engineering Development Program
Product Definition Engineer - Long-term Apprenticeship Program
LEAP PDE Product Definition Engineering
Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
Aviation Systems (5)
Senior Software Engineer - C/C++
Embedded Software Rotorcraft Monitoring
Senior Full Stack Developer
DT Oxygen - Train Hoopers
Data Science Developer
Data Science & Analytics
Systems Engineer - Avionics/Power
Avionics & Digital Solutions
Lead Engineer (Heat Transfer/CFD)
Praktyki w Zespole Inzynierii Materialow i Procesow
PWR GPS PWRTECH MPE Materials & Process Engineering
EDC Supporting Functions (2)
EDC Supporting Functions / Internship (3)
Staz - Asytstent/ka Managera Projektow Europejskich
ATP Advanced Turboprop
Staz w Dziale Delegacji i Podrozy Sluzbowych
Staz w Dziale HR
Lead Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Lab Maintenance And Development
Team: HR - EDC Supporting Functions
Ref. no.: A/HR/Intern/1
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation. Our engineers work in following areas: aircraft jet engines, gas and steam turbines, electric motors and generators, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, as well as industrial installations including pipelines, and automatics. EDC employs over 1800 engineers and is the largest engineering center in the Central Europe.
- Support daily activities within HR Team – update databases, prepare presentations and reports, work with HR data.
- Take part in HR projects connected with culture change, management practices and HR processes.
- Last-year student or graduate of social sciences, management or humanities.
- Fluent English knowledge.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office tools.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills, good presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills, passion to learn, open mind, strong motivation.
- Paid 6 months internship
- Position in international environment with the possibility of professional skills development
- Private healthcare
- Flexible work time
- Access to modern technologies
- Friendly atmosphere
- Interesting and challenging projects
Qualifications / Requirements
I hereby authorize GE Company Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw and the Institute of Aviation based in Warsaw to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. 2002 no 101 position 926).