PT/EX Power Turbine/Exhaust
PT/EX Power Turbine/Exhaust
Aviation Systems (5)
Systems Engineer - Avionics/Power
Systems Team "Sierra Papa"
Advanced Lead Mechanical Engineer
Software Engineer - C/C++
Digital Services Solutions
Senior Software Engineer - Java
Digital Technology - Oxygen
Senior Software Engineer - Java Script
EDC Aviation Digital
EDC Supporting Functions (1)
EDC Supporting Functions / Internship (1)
Aviation - Edison Engineering Development Program
Ref. no.: A/EEDP/1
GE Aviation is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of large jet aircraft engines, and offers a product line covering most commercial airframes. Each of our engines leads the industry in its respective thrust class for reliability, maintainability, and cost of ownership. GE Aviation is committed to providing leading propulsion systems for business and general aviation customers around the world. At GE Aviation, we’re bringing together best-in-class analytics and deep domain expertise to help our customers solve their toughest challenges.
Engineering Design Center was created in the year 2000 under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation and gathering passionate people in different areas of expertise like engineering, software and analytics. We are looking for candidates for position below.
Role Summary / Purpose
Edison Engineering Development Program – EEDP is a two to three year technical development program committed to growing GE’s early career, high potential talent-people with a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence and professional skills-by accelerating their development through intense technical training and a variety of challenging assignments. Edison graduates have the technical and business foundation to proactively and continually make innovative contributions to GE’s future.
Please be aware that we are accepting your CV submission until April 30th, 2017.
- Rotational assignments are engineering projects driven by real GE business priorities
- Diverse experience encompass: design and product development, analysis, manufacturing support, product support, repair development, reliability and analytics
- Technical problem-solving skills developed via advance engineering coursework
- Business skills developed during corporate leadership courses
- Recent or soon-to-be graduate with an MSc degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with academic excellence
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in design engineering or manufacturing
- Commitment to a career in technology
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of advanced mathematics, including calculus and differential equations
- Experience writing technical reports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Rotational experiences with technical mentors who will coach you in your personal development
- Networking opportunities and exposure to senior level management
- Access to modern technologies
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible work time
- Wide scope of extra benefits for employees and their families, including private healthcare and extra life insurance
Qualifications / Requirements
I hereby authorize GE Company Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw and the Institute of Aviation based in Warsaw to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. 2002 no 101 position 926).