Praktyki w zespole ATP Advanced Turboprop
ATP Advanced Turboprop
Engineer in LEAP TCF Turbine Center Frame Team - Long-term Apprenticeship Program
LEAP TCF Turbine Center Frame
Aviation Systems (6)
Data & Analytics
Software Engineer - Java
DT Carbon - Data Leakers
Scrum Master - Staff Agile Transformer
Digital Technology - Carbon
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Java
Digital Technology - Oxygen
Senior Software Engineer - Java Script
DT Carbon - Data Leakers
Staz w Centum Turbin Gazowych
NPI New Product Introduction
Data Scientist / Analytics Engineer
Analytics & Automation
Durability Engineer / Analyst (Rail)
EDC Supporting Functions (1)
Apprenticeship in Business General Aviation
Team: BGA P20 - Aviation
Ref. no.: A/BGA/Intern/1
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation. Our engineers work in following areas: aircraft jet engines, gas and steam turbines, electric motors and generators, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, as well as industrial installations including pipelines, and automatics. EDC employs over 1800 engineers and is the largest engineering center in the Central Europe.
- Execute the analysis related to NPI (new product introduction), field support, manufacturing support, repair.
- Recommend approach to meet the technical and program requirements. Implement plans to achieve technical requirements, schedules and contract commitments.
- Participate as a presenter in technical reviews
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated to substantiate analyzed components, assemblies and/or systems consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Monitor and effectively communicate projects status, issues and significant developments.
- Participate in design, analysis efforts and manufacturing technology, quality, productivity and other initiatives.
- Ansys Classic – Mechanical – preferred.
- Ansys Workbench.
- knowledge of other FE method tools/software is also desired.
- APDL – programming language in Ansys.
- Microsoft Office – Excel for calculations.
- Finite Element Method basics
- Strength of materials.
- Material science/technology basics.
- Aircraft engine architecture basics (not super required but in plus).
- Taking part in real projects as a team member.
- State-of-the-art tools.
- Access to modern technologies.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Flexible work time.
- Opportunities for the future – we keep in touch with our former interns.
Qualifications / Requirements
(Metoda Elementow Skonczonych).
I hereby authorize GE Company Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw and the Institute of Aviation based in Warsaw to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. 2002 no 101 position 926).