EDC :: Engineering Design Center
Who We Are
EDC is a public-private partnership between General Electric and the Warsaw Institute of Aviation, which was established in 2000 with just 5 employees. Currently, EDC employs more than 1800 engineers and plans to continue growing.
What We Do
Our company works on the world’s toughest engineering challenges in the areas of Aviation, Power and Oil&Gas. We hire top talents individuals and grow them beyond what they could have ever imagined.
We create the future of technology, leveraging years of tradition.
“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” Thomas A. Edison
- 11/29/2016Engineers rock the stage for the second time – EDC Talent Show 2016 On Thursday evening of November 24th EDC employees could witness yet another great event – the 2nd edition of EDC Talent Show. The charity concert organized by GE Women’s Network and GE Volunteers seems to become our annual tradition. This year the show engaged 3 bands, 3 soloists and 1 choir. They gave an extraordinary performance! The concept of EDC Talent Show was born last year. It...more >>
- 11/25/2016Aviation Digital Team on NgPoland Angular Conference 2016 Our Digital Journey continues. On November 22nd the Aviation Digital Team took part as a Silver Sponsor in the first AngularJS conference in Poland. We used that opportunity to present our team to the broad community of frontend developers – around 700 participants – and present the GE industrial internet solution – Predix. Our team of leaders and developers held a number of discussions with the conference participants,...more >>
- 11/22/2016The announcement of the invitation to submit offers for preparation of an information sign for the project realized as part of Smart Growth Operational Program General Electric Company Polska Sp. z o.o informs that it is conducting a process of collecting offers for realization of an information sign for the project: “Development of a prototype compressor with significantly improved technical parameters as the first step to create in Poland a new generation turboprop engine.” All entities interested in preparing the sign, with experience in carrying out work which is the...more >>
- 11/18/2016EDC promotes the no smoking culture November 17th marks the annual World Day of Giving Up Smoking. On this occasion HealthAhead – GE’s pro-health initiative – together with the Voivodship unit of the State Sanitary Inspection prepared an onsite event to help smokers quit their addiction, and make both smokers and non-smokers more aware of the effects cigarettes cause to human body. During the event EDC employees could measure the level of...more >>
- 11/09/2016See the top 12 photos for EDC Desk Calendar We proudly present you the winning pictures of this year's edition of the EDC Photo Contest. The photos will be used in the EDC Desk Calendar 2017. It will be already the 5th edition of the EDC Desk Calendar. Calendars are prepared with the use of photos taken by our employees during business and private trips to different places all over the globe. Every year the topic...more >>